• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

apartment lease

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

matthewj

im in tx. i payed my june rent, and gave my 45 day notice. along with the june rent i payed the prorated amt. for july to complete the notice agreement. i was out of town as well as my roomate, he was attending his grandfathers funeral. we were out of town less than a week came back and our locks were changed and my sofa, ent. center, personal property of both of ours, fishing equip.,jewelry, and other odds and ins were thrown away. no one ever tried to contact either one of us even though they had both of our cell phones and forwarding adresses. What can i do!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Who did this to you ?

Was there a "break in" by a third person criminal ?

Did you file a Police Report ?

When did this happen ?

Were you up to date with your rent ?

Place your post, and your answers to these questions, and all other information that you know, on the Landlord / Tenant board.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">