• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

APARTMENT WALK THROUGH

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

biz78251

I LIVE IN AN APARTMENT COMPLEX. NOW THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF DOING A WALK THROUGH OF ALL THE UNITS. I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THIS IS LEGAL. DOES IT VIOLATE ANY PRIVACY LAWS OR ANYTHING. I'M NOT MOVING OUT, SO I DONT SEE ANY REASON FOR THEM TO DO THIS. I HAVENT HAD A CHANCE TO READ MY LEASE YET, BUT DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. I LIVE IN TEXAS

F

futureprocrooner

I'm in Buffalo, New York, and it's pretty standard for landlords to be able to enter the apartment. All the leases I've looked at while apartment hunthing say that the landlord can come in at anytime for inspection purposes, so I would imagine that that's fairly standard in any complex.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">