• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Appliance rental

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DSum63

I live in Ohio, and I rent some appliances from a rental company. Since my payments are weekly there are weeks when I can't swing one payment so I double up on the following week.. I've been renting from them for 2 yrs.. They recently have hired new people and now I'm having a problem with one new employee.. I have paid my account down from $2000.00 to just over $400., and it seems like they are pushing to try and reclaim the appliance now that I'm almost done paying it.. Isn't there a "usual and customary" law that states if they allow a certain practice to happen they can't just change it without notifying me first in writing...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">