• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Apt Problems, New Orleans,La

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

egy75

I have an ongoing problem with my apt management. Just yesterday my A/C unit was blowing smoke from the vents. I reported this to the Mngr Offc thinking that someone wld check the thing pronto, but no one ever showed up to do so. I feel that this was a priority problem yet it went w/o immediate attention. Abt 3 months back they forgot to turn the water main back on and and my neighbors and I were w/o water for over 24 hrs even though it was their maintenance dept's fault. When I spoke to the apt. Mngr abt this I was told it was not considered an emergency and thus no one was sent to turn the water back on. These are only two examples. I've had many upsets with these people only to be treated as though my problems were unimportant. So now I feel I should take action, but I'm not sure where to start.
Please if anybody has any advice let me know. People shld not be treated this way.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">