• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ASAP Need contract help ASAP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

ShaneNeedsHelp

I live in Maryland. I just turned 18 on December 10th.
if you read this please reply as soon as possible. It is VERY urgent. Thank you!

Last Sunday I signed a four year long contract to a martial arts school. They require a background check of their students before accepting them. I signed the contract, but intentionally left out my social security number and my driver's license number. I now regret signing anything!

I am wondering if since I intentionally did not fill out required parts of the contract does that make it null and void? Or once a person signs a contract are they legally required to fill out all of the fields on it?

He also had me sign it after an INTENSE 6 hour training exercise. An exercise that was meant to break me down to the point of which I couldn't go on any longer. I feel this caused an altered state of mind. Proof of this is when I noticed my reaction time was much slower. I also had trouble articulating myself. At one point I vomited. I had trouble holding myself up. I was even blanking out at times. It wore off after I got home and rested though.

Is there any way out of this mess? Thank you all very much for your time. Please remember I need all information before this coming sunday.

You can e-mail me at: [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">