• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ascott auto

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elaine316

What is the name of your state? california
I was contacted by this company. they act as a middleman for those who are looking for someone to take over a lease or payments on a car. i signed a contract and a limited power of attorney for renewing license & registration purposes, to carry on fiduciary functions, etc. the contract states that they will mail start mailing me the payments as soon as a person takes my car. i brought the car in December 2004 and they confirmed that somebody already took the car in February. They never contacted me as promised until I called them last week for an update. I have been the one making the payments on my car since December. I have been calling them and they never returned my calls until today. They informed me that my car is in New york and since that driver of the car has not made any payments, they will reposses my car. I do not trust this company anymore due to the run around that they are giving me. Is there a way for me to get out of this contract and recover my car? What about getting reimbursed for the payments that I made on my car? What should I do to make sure that they will follow through in trying to get my car back?

gsmearer

elaine316 said:
What is the name of your state? california
I was contacted by this company. they act as a middleman for those who are looking for someone to take over a lease or payments on a car. i signed a contract and a limited power of attorney for renewing license & registration purposes, to carry on fiduciary functions, etc. the contract states that they will mail start mailing me the payments as soon as a person takes my car. i brought the car in December 2004 and they confirmed that somebody already took the car in February. They never contacted me as promised until I called them last week for an update. I have been the one making the payments on my car since December. I have been calling them and they never returned my calls until today. They informed me that my car is in New york and since that driver of the car has not made any payments, they will reposses my car. I do not trust this company anymore due to the run around that they are giving me. Is there a way for me to get out of this contract and recover my car? What about getting reimbursed for the payments that I made on my car? What should I do to make sure that they will follow through in trying to get my car back?

hey, if this is the Ascott on 18400 block of Hawthorne, Call me (310) 618-5593

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">