• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Asperger's and Binding Contracts?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dmdavis_2

What is the name of your state? Texas

I am 53 with Aspergers' syndrome, a High Functioning Autism, also Developmental Disability. It hiders my understanding on some things. I made a contract in 89', in which I recently found by undrestanding, that I was duressed into giving part of my mom's Million Dollar Estate after her death. I am in need of knowing if there is a way to get this takin care of in civil court. Is the Contract Binding due my disability? Any thing helps!

Litigation!

dmdavis_2 said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

I am 53 with Aspergers' syndrome, a High Functioning Autism, also Developmental Disability. It hiders my understanding on some things. I made a contract in 89', in which I recently found by undrestanding, that I was duressed into giving part of my mom's Million Dollar Estate after her death. I am in need of knowing if there is a way to get this takin care of in civil court. Is the Contract Binding due my disability? Any thing helps!

DUPLICATE POST

Responses go here: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=311730

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">