• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assistance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Dubai

Dear All,

HI,
i am a student from the United Arab Emirates, and i am currently studying Business Management between the modules, what i am learning is a module about Law, actually English law as the contents of the module is a UK based program, so we are to learn the basics of English law. I wonder if you could assist me in giving me brief information of English common law, in other words principles of common law and equity. Some of my queries are as following:
What is the difference between commercial contracts and customer contracts? And what is the impact of common law and statutes on it.

What does the term "freedom of contract" mean?

Could you please identify the criteria requires before a valid contract is actually used?

In my opinion i understood it as the main elements of a contract which are:
Intention to create a legal relationship between two parties Offer and acceptance and third but not least is the consideration of both parties.

i thank you for reading my post.. and if you could give me assistance in this regards it will be much appreciated..
Thanking you in advance (of i could recieve the replies by email it will be appreciated as well)

Regards,
Mariam Al Hashimy

the state where this case should be applied is english law..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">