• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

attorney misconduct

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

latransfer2001

What is the name of your state? Louisiana

What if an attorney sent his secretary to your house days after your spouse had died in a car accident to advise you of your rights of a pending lawsuit with the couty bridge whereas the bridge occured. Now what would you say if I told you that this atty was the city atty wanting me to sue the county? Now one year later when he finally does file the suit he has to turn it over to a friend of his for conflict of interest. Now during the settlement process he has reasserted that he is your atty and wanting a ridiculous fee of 40 - 50% - a contract that he had you sign while you were under doctor's care for anxiety. What are my rights?? BTW this was in Mississippi.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">