• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ATV not picked up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BBlevins

What is the name of your state?Mississippi

I went with my son with intentions of purchasing an ATV from Cycle Shack in Picayune, MS. It was right at closing time and we told the salesman what type of ATV that he wanted. The salesman took us to the storage room to look at the ATV and the lights were already turned out so we didnt get to see the ATV. The salesman was in a hurry and said we could just sign the paperwork for the finance approval and that I wouldnt have to return the next day until time to pick up the unit because he would have all the financing done. I called him the next am and told him that we had changed our minds. He said it was ok and should he hold the paperwork or destroy it. I told him to go ahead and destroy it. I then called the finance co. and they said I had 72 hrs to change my mind and to type a buyers remorse and have it notorized and fax to the finance co. and to cycle shack. I follow through on all of this that same day. My son had found the same ATV at another dealer for $1700 dollars less and tried to purchase it. The salesman at cycle shack found out that my son was wanting to purchase from another dealer and refused to release the auth # for the purchase. The salesman then called me and told me that we had to pick up the ATV whether we wanted to or not because we had signed the sales slip. This has been since April 20, 2005. Do we have to pick up the ATV from the cycle shack?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">