• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nerotn12

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I purchased a car and signed a contract with a car dealership. The numbers in the contract also include a trade-in. I found out several months later that the price quoted too me, and the price I agreed to buy the car, was not given. I was told I received the price quoted but it is hidden in the trade transaction numbers.

I know now that I was duped! So, it's basically my verbal disagreement against the car dealership sign contract.

What can I do to break the contract? and Two, to get back at the car dealership for misrepresenting the agreed to terms?

Thanks

Last edited:

racer72

You can do nothing now. It is your legal obligation to read and fully understand the purchase agreement before you sign it.

N

nerotn12

That's ridiculous! It's not a LEGAL obligation; you’re making a purchase to buy something.

I did understand the contract the way it was presented. Now I found out that the values were changed from the agreed. Therefore I thought the amounts were based on legitimate costs, they were not.

There is a scam out on this, but don't have the link. It basically states when you turn in a lease vehicle before lease maturity, the car company doesn't tell you of the early termination fees etc, rolled into new auto.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">