• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

RENECOVARRUBIAS

What is the name of your state? california
my mom purchased a 96 mercedez from dealer,dealer gets mom the loan,7 months later,i receive a call from dealer saying that car must be returned,because dealer couldn't obtain pink-slip.a loaner was acquired from dealer,95 nissan altima.didn't get a receipt for mercedez being turned to dealer,returned and dealer refuses to give me a receipt,the owner of dealer tells me that company went bankrupt and gave me his attorneys #.i called attorney,refused to talk to me.wants me to pay 200.00 for them to listen.now the problem is that i gave them a car paid for and 2000 in cash.bought sounds, t.v's and (specifically for mercedez) rims that total well over 4000.not only do i not have this car,i still have to pay for it.turns out that the loan was a personal loan and i can't make police report with-out a receipt to show proof that dealer has this car.debt is 17000.00.car was fully paid for.the car dealer is opperating under new name and has the same employees?i already reported this to bbb.ftc,dmv inv. unit,da's office,general dist. atty. and i still don't have a responce.i can't afford an attorney at the moment,so how do i go about this problem?don't want to hurt mom's good credit.any lawyer out there willing to read my contract to see if defense can pay for your services?i got bank statement,pictures and receipts to prove all this without a doubt.i would also like to learn how to get the paper work from dealers lawyer.thank you for taking the time to read this. god bless

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">