• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Repair Sucks - I need a bike

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joannv

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas

I took my vehicle in for repair. Dropped it off Monday nite and picked it up on Wednesday. Early Tuesday morning I was in formed that my vehicle was torn down because of the noise for which I took it in. Called Tuesday nite and he said it was still torn apart, so I mentioned to him what I though the noise could be and I could pick up my vehicle on Wednesday. I go pick it up, and guess what, the vehicle looks like my vehicle has the same VIN as my vehicle**************...BUT IT IS NOT MY VEHICLE!!!!!!!!!!!

When I confronted the advisor and manager, they told me that I told them that I was to busy to pick up my vehicle. My vehicle has been hijacked!! I am serious!

Went to the FBI, they said go to the State Police, called them, they said call your local police department and they said call an attorney! Called the Attorney General, they said they might/might not check on it. Called an attorney they said they cant help me because of the merit of the situation.
So I am going to sue them myself, and not in small claims court - can you please point me and my bike in the right direction.

I need someone to help me, I have a vehicle the is going to break down any time now****************************.then what**************...I guess I should go accidently run those two over with the crap they gave me.

Antigone*

I took my vehicle in for repair. Dropped it off Monday nite and picked it up on Wednesday. Early Tuesday morning I was in formed that my vehicle was torn down because of the noise for which I took it in. Called Tuesday nite and he said it was still torn apart, so I mentioned to him what I though the noise could be and I could pick up my vehicle on Wednesday. I go pick it up, and guess what, the vehicle looks like my vehicle has the same VIN as my vehicle**************...BUT IT IS NOT MY VEHICLE!!!!!!!!!!!

When I confronted the advisor and manager, they told me that I told them that I was to busy to pick up my vehicle. My vehicle has been hijacked!! I am serious!

Went to the FBI, they said go to the State Police, called them, they said call your local police department and they said call an attorney! Called the Attorney General, they said they might/might not check on it. Called an attorney they said they cant help me because of the merit of the situation.
So I am going to sue them myself, and not in small claims court - can you please point me and my bike in the right direction.

I need someone to help me, I have a vehicle the is going to break down any time now****************************.then what**************...I guess I should go accidently run those two over with the crap they gave me.
It must be troll's night out :eek:

Mass_Shyster

I took my vehicle in for repair.
I'm already confused. You mention Auto Repair and an bike. What kind of vehicle is this?

Dropped it off Monday nite and picked it up on Wednesday. Early Tuesday morning I was in formed that my vehicle was torn down because of the noise for which I took it in.
Did they work on it all Monday night or was it "torn down" Tuesday morning. Again, I'm unclear what you're talking about. Mechanics refer to engines being "Torn Down". I don't understand what it means when a vehicle is "torn down"

Called Tuesday nite and he said it was still torn apart, so I mentioned to him what I though the noise could be and I could pick up my vehicle on Wednesday. I go pick it up, and guess what, the vehicle looks like my vehicle has the same VIN as my vehicle**************...BUT IT IS NOT MY VEHICLE!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you alleging here?
A) The shop has two vehicles with the same VIN and returned the wrong one to you?
B) After your vehicle was "torn down", they "built it back up" with the wrong parts (maybe from another vehicle)?
C) They moved the VIN Tag from your vehicle to a similar one?

When I confronted the advisor and manager, they told me that I told them that I was to busy to pick up my vehicle.
Huh?

My vehicle has been hijacked!! I am serious!
A hijacking involves guns and flights to Cuba. Please explain exactly what you mean by hijacked, because I don't get it.

Went to the FBI
The FBI doesn't care about A,B, or C above. They would be interested if your "vehicle" was an airplane on its way to Cuba though.
they said go to the State Police, called them, they said call your local police
I doubt the State Police are interested in A,B, or C above.
department and they said call an attorney!
Correctly so. A,B, and C above sound like civil matters, although C may be a criminal act.
Called the Attorney General, they said they might/might not check on it.
When the police said call an attorney, they did not mean the Attorney General
Called an attorney they said they cant help me because of the merit of the situation.
So it sounds like you explained the situation to the attorney as well as you've explained it here (not very well)
So I am going to sue them myself, and not in small claims court
Why not small claims?

If you use this as your complaint, it will be dismissed for failure to state a claim under which relief can be granted.

I guess I should go accidently run those two over with the crap they gave me.
What would that solve?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">