• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Title Loans

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dkirb55

I am in Arizona. I have a Auto Title loan that I have been paying on since March, 2008. I have tried to get a printout of what I have paid thus far with no success. My looan was for $1200.00 at an interest raqte of 180%. I have paid approx. $170/month since the beginning of the loan and I feel like I have already paid off this loan. Does the loan company have to give me a printout of what I have paid and do I have any rights if they don't.

Antigone*

I am in Arizona. I have a Auto Title loan that I have been paying on since March, 2008. I have tried to get a printout of what I have paid thus far with no success. My looan was for $1200.00 at an interest raqte of 180%. I have paid approx. $170/month since the beginning of the loan and I feel like I have already paid off this loan. Does the loan company have to give me a printout of what I have paid and do I have any rights if they don't.
The contract you signed will tell you exactly how many payments and the monthly amount that should have been made. Refer to that paperwork.

Btw your interest rate is not 180%.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">