• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bad business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tamwham2

texas
i provided houskeeping service for 3 years at a AAA apt. community.
a new manager came in and brought her own cleaners for the vacants. i was still doing the occupied apts. we cleaned two apts w/extra clean fees. we talked w/the residents for their approval. one apt was exspensive, so we also notified the manager. (we bill the property, and they add 15% to my fee)
two weeks later, the mgr. called and cancelled our services and informed me that she would NOT pay the extra fees. (yes, wrote a nice letter to her comany...no answer!! )
today,i got paid for standard fees only,
i contacted my x-clients to see what they had been invoiced.

they were charged the extra fees!! I didn't let them know what was really going on yet.......... what can i do to make the manager miserable through a legal way.

Dont' want them to "WIN"

tammy

L

loku

Extra Fees

Unless the manager had a valid reason for not paying you the extra fees, she is legally obligated to pay them. You could take this to Small Claims court and sue her for the fees she should have paid.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">