• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bad car dealers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hate_car_dealer

What is the name of your state? Texas
Can someone tell me where to go from here ? I am buying a car (used) from a dealer in Houston Tx. and they are trying to bend me over to put it nicely , My husband put it in his name we took it home on Jan. 1 ,2003 and didn't go to sign papers till Jan. 9, 2003 and it was over 100.00 more per mo.then they told us it would be ,also they did not go over the paper work with him and he just signed where they told him to .He didn't read it , anyway they even messed up the paper work the miles are wrong on all of the paper work i called and told them about it ,all they did was cross it off on my warrenty paper ! and I told them also about the warrenty paper it looked like we forged it,I wanted them to fix it all they did was make it look worse ! and now yesterday they call us and want him to send it a proof of employment , thats not a problem but they have also messed with my credit !!!!!! and they even payed off my old car I traded in so if i don't give them the P O I does that mean i can get my car back even tho they paid it off ????????? another dealer told me i can and thats the other dealers problem ? is this so ? could someone tell me what the law is for this kind of thing ????????????? Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z

zappy

.He didn't read it ,

Thats the Law........hubby is at fault for not reading it before he signed it.

Just admit it hubby is not that bright, and live with the consequences of who you chose to marry.

--------

PS the dealer did nothing wrong.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">