• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad Check From LLC Personally went to jail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1betterlife

AZ LAW

I have a LLC business. 2 checks was signed by myself and left in office. When the local County came in one of my employees wrote them 2 checks for 250 each for county permits. The local court has now put a warrant out for me personal not only once but 2 times. I want to pay for the checks just dont want to be held personally responsible for writing them. AS in Pleading guilty. Does my LLC protect me at all?

I never recieved any notice or had to sign for anything stating checks was even bad. When I went to court I plead Not Guilty and told them I would not be in town on the court date. They now have a new warrant for my arrest. Plus said my bail was taken.

The court took my bail which I thought was to cover the checks in the first place. No where on the warrant does it even have my LLC name just myself .

Again I want to pay and be done just dont need the bad name on my credit. business is now closed and we are trying to move on.

Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">