• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad Floor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bobtaylor161

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ I purchased and had installed 500 sq. feet of hardwood floor 2 years ago. The floor is badly buckled and has to be replaced. The seller has not come forward with an offer to replace. If he doesn't, should I get an attorney and sue. If the attorney wins the suit, will the seller have to pay the legal fees.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ I purchased and had installed 500 sq. feet of hardwood floor 2 years ago. The floor is badly buckled and has to be replaced. The seller has not come forward with an offer to replace. If he doesn't, should I get an attorney and sue. If the attorney wins the suit, will the seller have to pay the legal fees.
What sort of warranty were you given?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">