• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad install - leaking sunroof

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dmatlanta

I live in Georgia. Two weeks ago, I bought a used vehicle and the extended warranty. As part of the deal, the dealership had a sunroof put in. The first day it rained, I learned the new sunroof leaks pretty badly. Do I have any grounds to pursue? :confused: :mad: :(

racer72

When you contacted the dealer and/or installer of the sunroof, and told them about the leak, what were you told? Before you can persue anything, you have to give them a chance to make things right.

HomeGuru

dmatlanta said:
I live in Georgia. Two weeks ago, I bought a used vehicle and the extended warranty. As part of the deal, the dealership had a sunroof put in. The first day it rained, I learned the new sunroof leaks pretty badly. Do I have any grounds to pursue? :confused: :mad: :(

**A: what exactly does the warranty state with respect to the installed sunroof?

dmatlanta

leaking sunroof install Georgia

What would be a reasonable number of chances to make things right. It is
> back with the dealership for the second time already. We took the vehicle
> in This Monday evening and were called to come pick it up on Tuesday
> Afternoon. When my wife picked the vehicle up in the rain, the roof was
not
> fixed and still leaking. Now, I am afraid with this much trouble so soon
> after the moon roof was installed, what am I going to be dealing with
three
> years down the road? Should I call and express this opinion to our sales
> rep at the dealership?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">