• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bad roofing job

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Stacyinmaine

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maine

I had my roof and skylights replaced in January 2009, shortly after it snowed and the roof leaked, the skylights leaked and the roofer won't return my phone calls. I also have a hole in my ceiling from the roofer's employee's 16 year old son crashing through the roof into my living room ceiling. It rained all Spring and the roof leaked along the edges and I've been trying since April to get him to call me back.
I made a blog with more details and lots of pictures of this roofing nightmare
Home | MyNewRoofLeaks.com

I found this roofer from a company online who gave him my info to contact me after I filled out a request for service form.

I'd like to sue that company plus the roofer, I don't know if a lawsuit or small claims court is the way to go.

Roofer canceled his insurance the day before he signed the contract with me so the proof of insurance he provided me was worthless which is fraud isn't it? And he should be made to fix my roof, but he won't return my phone calls.

Read my story and see the horrible roofing job he did on my blog at:
Home | MyNewRoofLeaks.com

I'd be grateful for any advice you can give me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">