• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bad water

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kaffy

i just bought a house in missouri 3 months ago. the contract stated that it has a new drilled well and a back up well. when i asked the seller about the discolored water, they said it would clear up. it was just discolored because the house had been vacant a long time. my water hasn't cleared up any. the person that was suppose to have drilled the well (first response) was that my property didn't have a drilled well. I was also told the septic tank was located aprox. 40 ft from my back door but after drainage problems i also discover that the septic tank is aprox. 6 feet from my back door (rusted and leaking) and the well im drinking from might be down the hill from it. is the seller still reponsible for putting me in a new drilled well and fixing the septic tank problem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">