• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Basball posters

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Johny

What is the name of your state? tn

Hi !

In november i was contacted by someone who was selling business ads on baseball posters.I wasnt sure if i wanted my service on it but and said yes.(they push saled it to me)

They told me i would receive invoice in 30 days,i thought fine,if i change my mind ,i wont pay it.

So i did get the invoice,i didnt want the ad,so i disregarded it and didnt respond with a payment.

It was a sale over the phone,no signature,no payment,they got my date of birth for verification

I thought when i didnt pay,they will get the message.Now i got the damn posters in the mail and $360 bill,which i dont want to pay

Costumer service told me,i should heve cancelled and they dont requaire payment upfront,and if i didnt pay it would go fo collection

Am i liable for this payment??How can you send send something to collection agency without knowing my ss#

Help me out guys with advice

Thanks a lot

J.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">