• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A body shop did a bad job on my car, paint is peeling of !

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Stanislav

I brought my car to the Big Ed's Auto Body Repair in December 1999. The car needed a new hood, driver fender, and a front and a rear bumber. I gave all of those supplies to Eddie the owner of the body shop. He told me that the car would be fixed and painted in about a month. It took them nearly 3 months to get my car done. When I picked up my car, the bumpers were not painted properly, the fender was not painted all the way and hood had stripes. They told me that they would make me an appointemt to get the car done. So they did. I left the car at their shop for 4 days and nothing was done to the car. They told me that I would have to come some other type. Now, the paint is peeling of the rear bumper. So I called the body shop and told the mthat the paint is peeiling of. Cris the person that was fixing the car cusssed me out and hanged the phone. This body shop is not listed in yellow pages. I do not even think they have as license. The owner keeps changing his cellular phone number so nobody would bother hinm again. They also do not charge taxes. IRS should do something with them.

I was told to file a complaint against this body shop with Better Business Berau. Is it worth it.
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL WHAT I NEED TO DO TO PRESS CHARGES AGAINST THIS BODY SHOP. THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME.
I WOUILD REALY APRECIATE SOMEBODY'S HELP !

L

loku

Body shop

Reporting them to the Better Business Bureau will not help you, but it could help others stay away from the shop in the future.

What you can do is take this to Small Claims court and get your money back. From what you say, it sounds like you have a good case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">