• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bought car at auction they dont have tittle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

scott reynolds

What is the name of your state? virginia:confused: i went to an auction found a nice car bought it now they still havent sent my tittle thru the mail and i have a vehicle i paid for but cannot get plates without tittle it has been over 30 days and they keep putting me off should i seek a lawsuit? it was a goodwill auction with the vehicles as is and they say (the auction house) the gentleman from good will forgot to bring the tittles and would bring them the next day and they would mail it to me when i ask they say he hasnt sent them yet

Last edited:

JETX

What were the conditions of the auction?? Due to the nature of auction sales, it is not uncommon to purchase a 'no-title' vehicle.

What reason does the auction house give for not providing a title?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">