• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bought car on ebay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

llodola

I just bought a car on the internet through ebay. It is from a dealer in Oklahoma City and I am in Connecticut. The description of the car was the usual "beautiful and loaded". There were about 20 pictures of it at all angles, including interior shots. I got a carfax report which came back clear. I paid for the car up front, signed a fax of a "bill of sale", sent it back by fax, then paid to have the car transported up here. Car arrived, supposed to be a "beautiful car that has gone through a 110 point check." It has a large rust bubble, all rubber gaskets are dried up and missing large pieces so the windshields are exposed on edges, front windshield badly scratched, sunroof broken, shifter handle broken, several interior trim pieces missing, color came off of arm rest when cleaned with recommended leather cleaner (color stayed on seats), strange sound in steering wheel. To top it off, no paperwork was sent with car and after one week still no paperwork - I mean NOTHING. HELP! I called and then emailed them and told them to take back the car at their expense and reimburse me for everything and they said the manager would have to get back to me. Do I need to take legal action? Do I have a case? How long do I have to wait? Thanks. Lor

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">