• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bought a used car 3 days after purchase car doesnt run

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mgomez41

What is the name of your state?AZ

I bought a used car on saturday. When i purchased the vehicle me and the seller signed a contract . My biggest issue is that at the beginning of the contract it says car sold as is but i managed to convince the seller to edit it and write at the bottom that the car sold without major engine defects. Now how much of a cushion does that edit portion at the bottom give me does it make the "as is" not valuable anymore or is it still valid in someway. Because the car right now has a serious engine defect either one of the piston is messed up,or the head is messed. So i want to know how much power this contract gives me.

:confused:

Last edited:

pammness

Have you contacted the person you bought the car from ? Exactly where on the contract did it get written down and is it signed next to the added notation by the seller ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">