• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Breach Of contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dr_madhava

My company signed a contract with A motor company to supply us with 5 motorcycle every month till end of 2003. a total of 60. Its profit will be $30000 per month.
Contract states..
each motor shall be capable of top speed of 100k/h
we shall pay each consignment on or de 5th day of de following month.
liability of de motor company for any damages suffered by us shall be limited to the sum of Malaysian $1
they delivered first 5 in jan and we paid on 4th feb. Feb delivery paid on 6 march, march delivery paid on 6 apr and apr delivery on 7 may. Relationship soured as none of de motor had been fitted with heavy duty suspension. most usually have. they refused to pay for such suspension to be fitted arguing that contract stipulated nothing about de type of suspension to be fitted. we paid a total of $4000 for de heavy duty suspension of de 20 motors that had heavy suspension. our complain is de motor speed only reached 80Km/h and due to this between jan and apr
our company suffered a lost of $15000. As we could have delivered mail and parcels more quickly.
what can i do now? advice pls. thanks

D

dr_madhava

Sorry

This is actually a business law question. i did not know how to answer it. so i asked. i was not sure how the question was supposed to be posted. Pls help. thank u

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Sorry

dr_madhava said:
This is actually a business law question. i did not know how to answer it. so i asked. i was not sure how the question was supposed to be posted. Pls help. thank u

My response:

Okay, I'll answer you this way . . .

**** U.S. LAW ONLY, U.S. LAW ONLY, U.S. LAW ONLY ****

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">