• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

BREACH OF CONTRACT

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SM43MAN

i live in miami, florida . i purchased a dog for home protection. the total cost of the dog was $3500.00. i gave the owner a check for $2800.00 and a remaining amount of $700.00 on a posted dated check was given to the owner to see how the dog would perform around the house.the check was to be cashed (if the dog performed well around the house) 3 weeks after the sales was completed. once the dog came home i observed that the dog had problems. the dog would not bark when people came to knock on the door. when people were in my house the dog would hide behind the furniture, would tremble, and would piss on the floor.upon seeing this behavior within a one week time period i called the trainer who sold me dog. i advised him of my problem. i asked the trainer for help. he said no . i asked him to exchange the dog he said no. i asked him for my money back he said no. i put a stop payment on the remaining check that was given to him (which i advised him i was going to do). my question is do i have a breach of contract between me and the trainer who sold me the dog. and how can i get my money back......

note; i have wrote him several letter advising him of my situation, he doesn't reply back.he gave me a written receipt stating that the dog was a trained prtection dog. before entering into the agreement of purchasing the dog he advised me verbally that if i had any problems with the dog i could always call him and he would fix my problem

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">