• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

breach of contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

doresmi

florida - i signed a contract with a cabinet company to manufacture and install cabinets in residential homes - i was to get paid by the cabinets i made - when i stated a cabinet i was to get a portion - when the cabinet was camplete i was to get the entire resting sum - well i work and employ 2 other guys - the guy has not paid me in 3 weeks - he calls and tells me that he is coming to the job site and dosent apear - he tells me to meet him early morning in the office - and dosent apear - we make saturday meetings and he dosent apear v- he has been avoiding me for the past 3 weeks - my guys are wonderfull and have been mre than patient - but they have families and need to get paid - and so do i - i have a signed contract and all - i want to do this the friendliest way possible - is there any law or paper that i can show him to scare him to pay me with out going to court.... please help!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">