• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Breach of contract computer system

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

charmainedebeer

breach of contract computor system

I sold a coffee shop in Sept. 2015. New owner took over. Did inform computer company that i sold the shop but new owner will take system over. All was fine but unknowing to us. The company and new owner could not solve there differences and they removed the system in december 2015. Now on 29th of Feb. They request cancellation fees of contract from us as new owner owe them money or they will hold as accountable for the rest of the contract. Can they do that?

quincy

I sold a coffee shop in Sept. 2015. New owner took over. Did inform computer company that i sold the shop but new owner will take system over. All was fine but unknowing to us. The company and new owner could not solve there differences and they removed the system in december 2015. Now on 29th of Feb. They request cancellation fees of contract from us as new owner owe them money or they will hold as accountable for the rest of the contract. Can they do that?
What is the name of your state, charmainedebeer?

OHRoadwarrior

You had the contract for services. I doubt the provider released you from that obligation. it is more likely they simply added the buyer to the obligation. If you do not understand your contract, take it to a local contract lawyer to interpret for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">