• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

breaking a contract on an automobile?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pwkelly

I am in washington state. I wanted to purchase a 2000 jeep wrangler with a trade in of a mitsubishi eclipse. I signed the papers on 4/20/01 . basically all that has been done is they drove my car and i drove theirs. after looking at the contract and seeing some things we did not agree to or discuss. i wish to back out of the deal. can i do it?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

pwkelly said:
I am in washington state. I wanted to purchase a 2000 jeep wrangler with a trade in of a mitsubishi eclipse. I signed the papers on 4/20/01 . basically all that has been done is they drove my car and i drove theirs. after looking at the contract and seeing some things we did not agree to or discuss. i wish to back out of the deal. can i do it?
My response:

Did you sign the contract ?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">