• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

broken shower

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

marsi

i bought a steam shower from lasco bathware in anaheim, california 2 years ago in august and when the shower arrived it was cracked in a corner. lasco repaired it and the themometer that they sent with the shower was not compatible with the acrylic unit so everytime we used the steam the acrylic part would shatter& crack. lasco sent someone out three times to repair it and the guy still could not fix it. so after a year and a half of waiting lasco decided to replace the whole unit since it was defective. lasco said they have only had one other shower with this problem.
lasco replaced the shower but installed it crooked so it puddles with water on one sideand won't drain and the themometer goes on whenever it wants and won't shut off so i have it unplugged and it is unusable, they nicked up my flooring and cracked the wall and the shower door leaks so bad that when you open it water pours out all over the floor. i've called lasco many times to repair the problems but no one wants to give me any answers. they keep saying that they will call me. i want to know how i can go about getting these problems fixed. i spent over $15,000 last year to redo this bathroom and it's in worse shape now then it was before it was redone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">