• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bus tickets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jjjmom

What is the name of your state? Iowa

My daughter and I recently purchased bus tickets to go from IA to NC. When we arrived at our pick up location and we waited for an hour for the bus. I finally asked the clerk at the gas station (which was our pick up location) if the bus was always that late. She than made a call to her manager. The manager told her that our pick up had been cancelled.

We than headed to the next pick up which was a little over a half hour away. The clerk there re-issued our tickets. But the tickets at the terminal we were were $25 less than where we purchased them. We were not given any kind of refund. And our ride on the bus lasted 8 hours longer.

My question is this: what are we entitled to as far as the tickets, the extra time on the road which meant another missed day of work, another hotel stay and more food.

Can any one help me with this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">