• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

business contract and exclusion clauses

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chrisingham

I've just started a small business in England selling computers to various customers, and was wondering if I could have some advice on how/if I can do the following things in my contracts:
1)Limit liability for defective computers to the return of the price, and therefore exclude liability for inconveniance etc.
2)Exclude liability for property damage if the computers seriously malfunction.
3)Exclude liability for exaggerations or misstatements made by sales staff at the time of purchase
4)Oblige customers who wish to take up the tutorial course to pay for the 12 installments upfront, without the opportunity of withdrawing from the scheme.
How can I draft a contract to do these things, and which of these am I not entitled to do.
Replies greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">