• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Buy Now Pay Later Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

help04me

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

I signed a contract for a buy now, pay later program for 100 tickets to an event. I have not been able to sell these tickets to get the funds needed to zero the account, however, I have made payment on those that I sold. I do understand that I'm liable for the amounts due but I am being told that the tickets I did sell are not being printed until my account it zero'd out. I don't have the funds readily available and am willing to pay it out, however, I don't think it is legal for them to not print out the tickets that I did pay for already. Please advise.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

I signed a contract for a buy now, pay later program for 100 tickets to an event. I have not been able to sell these tickets to get the funds needed to zero the account, however, I have made payment on those that I sold. I do understand that I'm liable for the amounts due but I am being told that the tickets I did sell are not being printed until my account it zero'd out. I don't have the funds readily available and am willing to pay it out, however, I don't think it is legal for them to not print out the tickets that I did pay for already. Please advise.
This is a contractual matter. Refer to your contract.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">