• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Buyers Remorse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mzpanama

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kansas/Missouri
I purchased a preowned vehicle on the Kansas side 24hrs ago and now my husband has lost his job so now we can not afford this vehicle. I was told by the sales person that we had 3 days to return vehicle. I went back in today and I was told I could not return it. I asked him about the 3 days and he said it was for new cars only. I told him that since it is within 24hrs wouldn't it be better for them to take it back now instead of having it repossed. He said for me to think about it. He also said that if I do a stop pay on check it is a federal offense. There are also things on the vehicle that need to be repaired, but he did say they can replace it, when yesterday they would not. What are my options?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">