• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Buying a car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

strick

indianapolis indiana: my 19 year old daughter brought a car 2 weeks ago. at the time of applying the salesmen asked her questions about her income. she is a college student and works part-time on campus, she works full-time for 3 months in the summer, she works full-time temporary during breaks and weekends and she receives financial aid.

the salemen calculated my daughters income based on her income from sources stated above. after a week of trying to get a financial institution to finance her, the salesmen got her financed, she signed all the paperwork, paid 1500 deposit, drove the car off the lot and returned to college in muncie indiana for start of new school year. two weeks later, the dealership called and said she must return the car back because her income is not enough and that she falsified her application. my daughter did not lie about anything; however we found out later that the salesmen falsfied the application.

what recourse does my daughter have if any?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">