• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Buying over the Internet

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gestalt

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I manage an Internet site that sells car accessories.

I recently sold an item in mid-January that is customed made.
Meaning I call another manufacturer, order the product & then have it dropped shipped to the customer.

I missed quote on the estimated time of delivery by about a week.

I talked to the customer several times throughout that week & he said he was fine with the extended time. On the morning that the item was delivered he called and asked to cancel his order. The reason being that item was no longer neccessary because of dratistic changes he made to his vehicle since he purchased the item.

Unfortunately, we do not have disclosure page about returns
[My fault I know]. He called & mentioned this fact to me. My question is must I return the item? Or is his order taken via the telepnone terms of agreement? Seeing how the item is customed made for a certain vehicle, I would be unable to resell the item.

I took the order personally. One other thing is that the customer is in the same state that we are located, if this make a difference.

Thanks for your time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">