• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cable TV

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Fca125

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA.

I'm with a major satellite company which has continuously over charged me. But currected after I called in. I requested a DVR . And was told it would be free with an extra year agreement,so I said ok. In my second year to my amazement my monthly bill has gone up by 25 dollars. I never agreeed to this. And I'm told that thier is a early cancellation fee of 300 dollars. Can I cancel service with out repocuation? Their is nothing in writting.

Isis1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA.

I'm with a major satellite company which has continuously over charged me. But currected after I called in. I requested a DVR . And was told it would be free with an extra year agreement,so I said ok. In my second year to my amazement my monthly bill has gone up by 25 dollars. I never agreeed to this. And I'm told that thier is a early cancellation fee of 300 dollars. Can I cancel service with out repocuation? Their is nothing in writting.
so, you got your one year free. end of contract.

did you sign a new contract? or is this purely a month to month billing now?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">