• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I back out?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jerry Crowley

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?
Washington state.

I had purchased a new car and I did not get approved by the bank that I wanted to go through, can I back out of the purchase? I also do not want to go through the dealers finance because it is too high, I tried to explain it to the sales manager and he in turn told me to call back when the vehicle arrives on thursday-4 days after the car was ordered.
Thank you...

V/R
Jerry Crowley

dallas702

Have you given them any money, or your car as a trade-in? Most auto sales are contingent on financing. That doesn't mean they get to finance you and charge you any interest rate they want. Remember, they are getting money for around 3%, and that's if they didn't bank it already at 1-2%.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">