• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I return an item?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

daronjoe

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Utah

Hello, Last night I purchased several electronic items at a mall kiosk, during the demonstration the items worked great, and of coarse when I tried one out this morning it doesn't work the same at all. The Sales person claimed several times during the demonstration "Satisfaction Guaranteed" several times so I thought well if they don't work I will just return them. So I look on my receipt that was printed after I purchased the items and it says "No returns, exchange only"

Do I have any recourse available to get my money back soon?

Thank you

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Utah

Hello, Last night I purchased several electronic items at a mall kiosk, during the demonstration the items worked great, and of coarse when I tried one out this morning it doesn't work the same at all. The Sales person claimed several times during the demonstration "Satisfaction Guaranteed" several times so I thought well if they don't work I will just return them. So I look on my receipt that was printed after I purchased the items and it says "No returns, exchange only"

Do I have any recourse available to get my money back soon?

Thank you
Your receipt clearly states exchange only. That is what you are entitles to, an exchange

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">