• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I sue the hotel

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Denise27

What is the name of your state? TX

I was having an affair, my husband found my personal credit card and called the hotel to say there were charges on our credit card he wanted to check. They fax him the copy of my records with a note, hope this helps. Turns out he was having an affair and want to find a reason to divorce me.

Can I sue the hotel for giving out unauthorized information on my stays there as regards my personal credit card? He was not on this credit card.

Not saying I was right, I was wrong,
but there's alot more to the story-then I can say here.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Denise27 said:

". . . there's alot more to the story-then I can say here."

My response:

In order to give you a proper, complete, legal response we're going to need to read ALL of the sordid details of your tryst. Besides, we need something fun to read.

However, and in the meantime, I will say this - - the records belong to the hotel, not you. Since the records are their property, they can release them to whomever they want. But, in the event of a divorce, they would have to give them up anyway if the records were subpoenaed. So, sooner or later the information would have been divulged.

IAAL

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

BY SPECIAL REQUEST . . .

TOP 10 Facts you didn't want to tell us about your affair in a hotel room - -

NUMBER 10: You trashed hotel room - - cleaned up and vacuumed - - then left yourself generous housekeeping tip.

NUMBER 9: You once spent afternoon in hotel room with Frank Gifford, "rearranging furniture."

NUMBER 8: There were so many pages of hotel records that your husband wondered why the hotel just didn't install a turnstile.

NUMBER 7: So, you're the woman who keeps breaking into my hotel room always leaving a mint!

NUMBER 6: Husband won't believe that you were just there to demonstrate the proper functions of the hotel's only Craftmatic adjustable bed.

NUMBER 5: Every time you're there, management sets up a petting zoo in your bed.

NUMBER 4: It's really annoying to keep hearing your paramour asking, "Do I really have to come back to Galveston to testify? It's such a dump."

NUMBER 3: And you thought is was so cute to check into the hotel under the name "Mrs. Hillary Clinton" and then leave dressed up looking like "Paula Jones."

NUMBER 2: It was so "hot" that you scratched your husband's name into the guy's back!

AND, THE NUMBER ONE fact you didn't want to tell us about your affair in a hotel room - -

You tell the judge, "Those ARE red clown hairs, but that ain't Secret Sauce!"

IAAL

Last edited:

gowest

...had to run to the store. The box color says: "Auburn Attorney".

I appreciate your "concern"... but I thought we were talking "interests".

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

gowest said:
...had to run to the store. The box color says: "Auburn Attorney".

"I appreciate your "concern"... but I thought we were talking "interests"."

====================================

My response:

That was a good one!

. . . and, we were talking about "interests."

I'm very interested in helping you to color your hair!

Care to meet at the local hotel to do this so I can use my credit card which can then be traced by Mrs. Liable?

IAAL

gowest

...Mrs Liable?

... thank goodness I still have the receipt for the hair coloring! Do you think the store will refund my money? I only used used a tiny bit to test for an allergic reaction.

Oh no... red blotches... Can I sue the hair dye company?

Maybe I should sue you... this is all your fault you know!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">