• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cancelled extended warranty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

heyitsdeb

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma

I traded in a vehicle that had an extended warranty and gap insurance on it, I did all the paper work and recieved a check for the gap insurance but now the dealership will not release the check for the extended warranty saying there is a hold up with some paperwork on the vehicle I had traded in to them for this vehicle. The vehicle they are talking about again is auto 1 which I traded in for auto 2 and have since traded that auto in for another all from different dealerships
so auto 2 is the one that they are holding the waranty money on saying there is a problem with the paperwork on auto 1.
I dont see how this could be legal since auto 1 was traded in 8 months ago and i never heard anything about any type of probem with it and recieved the paid off loan and everything
and what does it have to do with recieving the warranty refund on auto 2?

Clear as Mud?? I tried to explain it sounds easier than it looks in writing!!

Please help!! this is 1500.00 and I need the money!!!

Thanks

DEB

JETX

First question:
What was their EXACT response when you contacted them in WRITING and demanded payment or an explanation?
When you provide that information, we can help you figure out what to do next.

H

heyitsdeb

I have not requested this in writing, I guess by your question that I should!? I will do this in the morning.

DEB

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">