• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cancelled Order Delivered

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

ModDan

i live in kentucky and ordered an piece of furniture from a catalog last october. it was supposed to take two weeks to get the item. after one month and no item, i called back and the person answering the phone could not find a record of my order. a few weeks later i got a back order notice.

then in early january i received a notice that the item was ready to be shipped, but i had to call to let the company know that i still wanted the item. i called to do so and was informed that the item was no longer manufactured and they would not be able to fill my order.

two weeks later the item was delivered, followed the next day with a written notice that the item was not available and that my credit card will not be charged.

what is my obligation to this company?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">