• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cannot receive our television back from company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

taptyper

Texas

We had a television (and the radio and reord player in the TV set) set picked up and taken to a company for repair. After it was supposedly fixed, they brought it back to our home. The TV ran okay for a few minutes but the set's radio and record player were not fixed so I only payed them for fixing the TV. After they left, as time went on,the television got worse and back to where we started. So we canceled the check we gave them. We called the company and the manager came to look at the set at hour home and said he could fix it, took it to the shop. We called and told him that first check we gave him was no good and to bring it back with the TV and we'd give him a new one. Now he makes up all kinds of excuses why he can't bring the TV back, even acts like his phone is acting up and can't hear me. On his paperwork it says not responsible for items left over 30 days. We are going out of town in two days and by the time we get back, he could call it 30 days especially if going by the original receipt he gave us which is when he picked it up the first time, two weeks ago. What can I do to get it back? It's too big and heavy that we'd have to rent a Uhaul truck to get it from his shop ourselves, if he even let us.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">