• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car dealership, slow pay/no pay trade-in loans

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mandymarie

I live in ohio, I traded in two cars on Oct. 4th. I leased two new cars. I received a notice from my previous loan lender that my car (that was traded in) payment was over due. I called the dealership, they said it was paid, disregard. Then bank called said it was not paid. I ended up calling and trying to get this paid. Bank said it will go down as a late pay on our credit. Today bank called and said that dealership finally paid off car, then I open the mail and there is a late notice on the second vehicle we traded in that night. I’m really not up for round two…….. Dealership has made a number of excuses as to why the banks have not received their money. Can they do this to our credit? How can I get them to pay off these trade-in loans?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">