• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CAR LEASE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

KATHI BELL

I leased a car in Maryland, moved to Mississippi.
I thought my lease was up in June of 2001 it was up in January 2001. when calling to renew tags, informed that because it ended in January (they excepted payment every month since)with no reminder that it was up in January I could re-lease it. They sent new lease which was outragous
prices different than stated in original ie value of vehicle at end of lease by on original 1300.00 on new lease value of car now 3950.00 . said I have no choice because my lease was up and I had not returned car...car in bad shape high milage.... when asking them for reason of difference in writting they refuse... now threatning messages left on phone that they are filing criminal charges..... help????? do I stand a chance in this matter?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">