• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car Loan maturity question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

catfiero

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OR
I have a car loan that I began 11/2005. Throughout the loan I have extended it a couple of times. Looking at the maturity date of 2 11 2011 and the balance owed of 5,130. I am wondering what happens at the maturity date. My payments are 338.36 and the interest ranges between 57 to 231. Even at the 57 in interest for the remainder it will not be paid off at the maturity date..what will happen?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OR
I have a car loan that I began 11/2005. Throughout the loan I have extended it a couple of times. Looking at the maturity date of 2 11 2011 and the balance owed of 5,130. I am wondering what happens at the maturity date. My payments are 338.36 and the interest ranges between 57 to 231. Even at the 57 in interest for the remainder it will not be paid off at the maturity date..what will happen?
What did the lender say when you asked them?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">