• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car paid for after dealership sold it to someone else!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

megram

Hi from Michigan
My insurance contract was honored after the co. refused to pay for 6 mos. It was life ins. for a car lease, with 1½ yrs remaining on the lease ($12,000). The dealership had already taken the car and sold it, then billed me the $7,000 they claimed to have lost on their deal. Now they have their money and I have no car. Their ins. co. paid it because the State Dept. of Insurance Regulation went after them, they told me they decided to 'go after them' because they had so many complaints about Chrysler and their ins. co. Chrysler has not responded. What do I do? Thank you so much for your help- you are the reason I contacted the state and was saved this huge bill! Thank you.
(The ins. also sent me a check for $1,600, I haven't cashed it.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">