• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car Purchase Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

WENDYA

What is the name of your state? ONTARIO my husband went to the dealership and was looking for a specific car. they had one in another colour but said they could get his colour in. he signed an agreement and was told it was to locate the car and if he didnt like it "NO PROBLEM" RIGHT!!! i decided the car was not right and they will not give back the 1000.00 fee. we were told it was a formality to locate the vehicle. now they are saying the car fees will go over the 1000. because they will have to sell it as a used vehicle and we will pay the difference. what a nightmare.
are we ^*%$^%#$.

wendy

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

WENDYA said:
What is the name of your state? ONTARIO my husband went to the dealership and was looking for a specific car. they had one in another colour but said they could get his colour in. he signed an agreement and was told it was to locate the car and if he didnt like it "NO PROBLEM" RIGHT!!! i decided the car was not right and they will not give back the 1000.00 fee. we were told it was a formality to locate the vehicle. now they are saying the car fees will go over the 1000. because they will have to sell it as a used vehicle and we will pay the difference. what a nightmare.
are we ^*%$^%#$.

wendy

My response:

Why are you here? You're a Canadian - - and one, that apparently can't read. It says at the top, "U.S. LAW ONLY".

Also, you knew that too, because you deleted the "State name" question.

Please, write to some other site.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">